SUPPORT YOUR WORKING PARENT EMPLOYEES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
“Children around the world need support from their parents right now. And parents need support from their employers.” – UNICEF
OFfer support during these uncertain times by providing a unique benefit
School and childcare facility closures due to coronavirus (COVID-19) have increased the domestic care responsibilities of working parents, especially women, tremendously.
As a family-friendly employer, you may considering the best ways you can support your employees who are faced with the unprecedented reality of working from home while caring for AND teaching their young children.
Through Employer-Sponsored Coaching you can provide individualized support to employees who are having a difficult time adjusting to the unique teleworking circumstances caused by the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Help your valued employees cope during this crisis by giving them the tools and support they need during such a stressful time.
WHAT is included in the coaching package?
During our 1:1 “Teleworking while Parenting” Coaching program, parents will work directly with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Specific roadblocks and challenges will be identified and an individualized plan will be developed.
Employees will receive:
- Practical strategies for balancing working from home and caring for small children.
- Tools for managing stress and incorporating self-care into daily routines.
- Strategies for reducing overwhelm and increasing productivity.
- Training in managing children’s behaviors.
- Includes three (3), 45-min strategy sessions & three (3) follow-up accountability sessions.